Questions for this season....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Don't forget the injuries that forced personnel changes to the O line. Henry helped Vince his first few games but the last third of the season the O was all about Vince Young.

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Childress, I am not taking ANYTHING away from VY. I just hope our RBS step up..thats all.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I have an answer for you, but you're not going to like it. The answer is....

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

lol...42.....

I am not expecting anyone to answer my questions. I expect them to answer themselves.

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'd like to point out that Titans defeat the Madden curse. Remember Eddie? Career year. Hope Vince has the best year of his career thus far, but improves each thereafter.

Not worried about the curse.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Those are great expectations dude.:ha:

Despite the uncertainty at RB I'm positive one of them will step up. If we have to manage drives with two backs so be it. I really think we have nothing to worry about after the way the line came together last year.

We will be able to move the chains either by stud or by committee.

7. jmac1383

jmac1383 Guest

First, I don't think anybody was super worried when Travis Henry wasn't playing when 06' started. Travis was pretty good, but I say it was more of the Titains than him. Sure he was good, but Titans are a RB designed team. That's why we have good RB's. I'm sure between our 3 super guys the RB posistion should be pretty good. People seem to be worry about our WR and said we lost a lot with Bennett and Wade. I'm sorry but we added like what 6 WRs plus we have some vets that seem to be better like Roby and R.Williams. I believe we can make up for two guys. The same with Pac. I know he was great but with all the extra help, now we have great depth. Jeff seemed really impressed with Griff. He should be good. But now I'm really worry about Jeff comming back. He's part of why we are as good as we are, but he maybe leaving. Hope not. And aren't we rated like last or close to it in Defence. Yet wasn't them that beat the Jags (I think) alone last year. And I think we got a lot better. I'm tired of hearing all the pessimistic talk. I know we may not be a Super Bowl bound team. But I don't think we'll totally suck. And who knows...maybe (hopefully) we'll suprise everybody and go to the Super Bowl.

8. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

9. Travis Henry didnt do nothing until our o-line started up and vince young started to play. Forget Henry.

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

ARE YOU SERIOUS? A Rb didnt get any yards until the line started blocking??!!!! Hmmmm....

Again...ok.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar