Quick! Need Wii Video Game Advice!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by VolnTitan, Dec 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I didn't mention Mario Party 8 for a reason
    as most critics were pretty hard on it
    but for a Party mini game compilation you could do worse

2. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Sorry...GC meant Gift Certificate....

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I'd still pick up Wii PLay (i don't have it, but it'll come in handy with family and the kid's friends) - plus the extra controller (sometimes $39) comes with it.

not sure what to tell you as far as 2 player games go
    the games I have a mostly one player
    Mario Galaxy (although a 2nd player can coop)
    Resident Evil 4 Wii
    Zack and Wiki (great game, but 1 player)
    Rayman Raving Rabbids is really good (1) some are 2 player simultaneous -some are "take a turn"

I'd suggest going by an EB or Gamestop and asking them about good 2 player Wii games, aside from what I've told you already, I'm afraid I'm not as versed on the 2player games as I am the single player titles

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Wii Play

-Shooting Range, a point-and-fire game of target practice in the Duck Hunt tradition
    -Billiards, a simplified variation of nine-ball with stunningly realistic physics that uses your Wii Remote as your pool cue
    -Find Mii, in which you scan the crowds to find the right Mii - Miis you and your friends created make an appearance
    -Tanks!, where you command a toy tank on a miniature battlefield in a gauntlet of 100 missions
    -Other games include Pose Mii, Table Tennis, Fishing, Charge! and Laser Hockey

http://www.amazon.com/Wii-Play-with..._3?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1198089743&sr=8-3

5. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Thanks Puck. You have been a huge help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar