Quick Question

Discussion in 'Nashville' started by titansfan89, Oct 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

sup everyone, im visiting Nashville for the Titans/Colts game next weekend and was wondering where would be a good place to go if i wanted to get a picture with the family and have LP Field in the background...

I looked up Shelby Street bridge but im not sure it'll get the whole LP Field in the picture

hopefully this is the right section to post in

please let me know, thanks

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Shelby St bridge would be a good place. There are several vantage points as you come across to get the stadium in the background...

3. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

I'm pretty sure the Shelby street bridge will also be lite up in blue for the code blue theme that night. It would be a good back drop

4. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

ohh alright, i was there with a friend in january but we didnt have time to take the shelby bridge so i couldnt remember if it would have the stadium in the background

thanks very much for the replies! i appreciate it

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'd suggest going to the other side of the stadium, so that you could get the Nashville skyline in there too. Especially in the evening, that could be a good picture. Somewhere back by the Gerst Haus would probably be far enough back.

6. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

yeah i remember walkin over there when i went but didnt have my camera on me haha...thanks much! and i will forsure check out both sides of the stadium

7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Titans are doing Code Blue again!?

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

We got a great shot from the area we walk through from the tailgate. It had LP with the skyline of Nashville behind it. If I can find it, I'll post it.

9. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

yessir Code Blue will be in full effect!!

thatd be great! im just wantin a picture with the family since itll be their first time goin to a Titans game in Nashville

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar