Rachet & Clank demo

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by OILERTATTOO, Oct 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OILERTATTOO

OILERTATTOO Starter

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I don't think Ratchet and Clank is getting a thought for GOTY. Games like this, Crash Bandicoot, etc wont be able to compete with the big dogs.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

who said anything about GOTY ?

I'm going to make an early suggestion for Mass Effect
    or maybe even Bioshock or even The Orange Box
    there's also Halo3

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Uh. The guy right above me? And no way a regurgitated Half Life 2 gets GOTY either. They already won once.

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

my GOTY goes to Assassin's Creed

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

can we at least wait for the games to come out before calling them a success?

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I've had the game for about 24 hours, and it's the best game on the console. Period. It's a GOTY contender for the presentation, gameplay, and overall effort put into this game, and the reviews support that. The gameplay is as good as it ever is, the weapons are more balanced and useful than in past games (a complaint I've always had with the series), the graphics are the best on the console easily (it runs beautifully on a 1080i), and the story is funny so far.

How are dudes giving GOTY to games that 1) aren't even out 2) they haven't even played...I don't give awards for hypothetical things.

10. OILERTATTOO

OILERTATTOO Starter

I agree, I played it for a few hours last night and had a lot of fun.

It is just a beautiful game that will receive some awards, not sure about GOTY though as there are still more great games to come. Bioshock still holds GOTY for me.

I am just happy to be playing something different than a FPS or TPS for a change.

The game is only 720p for me, though my TV scales it to 1080p. I also used/tried my Denon 4308ci to scale it to 1080p and it did a good job.

Later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar