Radio station

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by rodgev, Feb 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Does anyone like Paul Kuharsky?

I don't get why he has a job.

1. He's extremely boring.
    2. He's a dickhole.
    3. His opinions are the only wrong ones.

• High Five High Five x 5
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

H5 for anyone who rips into suPK!

3. Deuce Wayne

I can't remember what I argued with him over twitter about now. But he had the worst response/rebuttal ever.

4. Deuce Wayne

Oh! I do remember. Him claiming Gabbert was better than Henne and was making the argument that Gabbert was going to be good because... get this... The "jags believe in him". Well, that cements it! Hall of famer!

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

A couple of times he asked questions of FB, I'd comment, he'd ask me to elaborate, I would do so, he would basically call me stupid, then his blog or whatever for the day would pretty much mirror my comments.

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Yeah, it is pretty good.:p

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. XO

XO Nevada Native

Overpriced tequila.

It isn't all that great. They do make a rum that is really good. Way better than their tequila. If you see it, grab it.
    [​IMG]

You can find better tequila for cheaper.

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

are you talking about PK or yourself :brow:

10. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Kuharsky is nothing more than a pessimistic critic. The article yesterday bashing Locker on the way he responded to his accuracy issues. Why can't he ever have an inkling of positivity? I mean, Flacco was always bashed for his completion % in his first several years? Look at him now... Never threw for more than 4K or had less than 16 turnovers. Now he is a Super Bow MVP.

All Kuharsky wants to do is talk about everyone's weaknesses, and generally it's never about production as a whole on the field. Now he wants to act like Locker is avoiding his accuracy problem or denying it as though he needs to attend an Inaccurate QBs Anonymous meeting or something.

I want to see real world comparisons or meaningful stats. Not this bullshizz.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar