Radio...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SupDawg, Sep 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

To what question?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

that one

3. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

this was fish's response to that question gunny

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

sweet thanks.

5. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

seriously?

6. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

I heard this caller's question.
    My first reaction was that this guy had "balls".
    Then I realized how stupid some of us sound sometimes...seeing that we all seem to know more than all NFL coaches and FO people.:ha:

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Don't get me wrong on this because I'm still behind Fisher as a coach but he was the one who talked us up as a much improved team this season.

In training camp he was the one who said we had upgraded the team at key positions with the free agents we brought in. He talked about how young players were now more experienced & how we he were going to get that leadership & team chemistry back that we'd been lacking. He said we were going to win more games this year & see a much improved team.

The FO & Fisher were the ones who built up our expectations in the off season & in camp yet what we've seen is actually worse than before. If they'd asked us to be patient & said we were still 2 or 3 yrs away from being a contender again then he wouldn't be seeing the backlash that he is now from the fans & the media.

8. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

I know what you mean, my friend.
    But.....this place would have gone INSANE if they would have come out and said it was going to be 2 or 3 years.
    It would have been...."Fire Fisher now. He is not even gonna' try to win.":ha:
    I just don't think a coach can send that message.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yeah, he was pretty much saying what needed to be said. we would have gone crazy if he said "yeah, we're gonna suck this year, dont renew your PSLs"

10. doesnt this happen every year tho, they say that we are a lot better than what we are

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar