Post-Game Thread Raiders 17, Titans 10

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Jason Michael was nothing to this team at all..

Compare him to Loggains instead.

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

What progress?

I'll wait.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Matthews should be ashamed for cashing his game check. Johnson also. These guys are just phoning it in.

4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Lewan = a Finnegan type penalty. Badly timed and the 15 yd variety.

On the Roberts TD, what the hell was McCain doing? He took an awful angle and was so far away, he never even got a mitt on Roberts. That is the Secondary in action.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

I guess maybe he saying we're still in games compared to pre mm8 days?

6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Not that Johnson has ANYTHING staggering, but didn't he just make a game winning catch a week ago and another one today (called back).

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. 14u2ponder

14u2ponder Starter

the titans ran for 181 yards, and they have limited teams to 3 offensive tds in the first 3 games, and they blanked the raiders in the second half of the game. a team that has scored the most points in the 4th quarter went 3 and out and no scores.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

One catch? You are easily impressed.

9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I saw DBs all over our receivers today...MM tried getting it into those tight spots and we just dont have receivers who can use their bodies to gain the advantage and being them in.

On the other hand again we had our DBs all with 2-3 yd cushions and guys open wll over the field.

I am frustrated by MM's play...I am frustrated because I think Robiskie was a bad hire.

And Lewan is a big idiot...I believe he single handedly cost us the tying TD...we had the ball on the 2-3 amd momentum witht the hurry up working.

So another crap loss at home that has me seriously wonder if after 17 yrs I want to continue sitting in a stadium we cannot win in and is continuously filled with opposing fans acting like they are at home.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Stewartymc

Stewartymc Starter

That's 2 years in a row the Raiders have won in Nashville with BS calls from refs.
    Media hype goes a long way in the NFL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar