Post-Game Thread Raiders 26, Titans 16

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Aside from the game, I thought Romo was pretty good for his first game. He settled into it after the first couple drives. He's going to be good.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

What Lynch did was string together long drives playing the style of football the Titans are wanting to play.

You guys can cherry-pick stats all day but, bottom line, I saw little that tells me this team has improved at all over last season. And, honestly, am surprised more of you aren't pissed with the lack of intensity out there.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Saw some good things.

Adoree is gonna be a stud, already our best CB.
    Our Defense still sucks and has no true leader.
    John Cyprien can suck my ass, I hate that guy almost as much as Michelle Griffin.

Corey looked good, as did Henry.
    Mariflota looked really uncomfortable in the first half, but finally settled in. He was feeling people at his legs when they weren't there.
    Not expecting much from Decker, he's done.

Special teams was lol. Taywan TayTay the gunner on punt, where's All World Weems?

I thought we played pretty well, I expected a much worse outcome, but am happy that the Titans played as well as they did.

Preseason matters...

Better be ready for the Jags next week.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Very ballsy to onside kick to start off, I have no problem with it if we're confident our defense can hold but of course they scored easily. I wonder what made them believe our defense could stop Carr and company, its not like preseason gave us that hope.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I think our DL looked good today. Carr has one of the quickest releases.

Most of Carr's throws were just toss ups to Cooper or Crabtree and they caught it. It was our DBs that let us down, like usual. DL did a good job on the pass, but let us down in tackling the Raiders sorry ass RBs.

6. meekmode

meekmode Starter

our YPC is highlighly inflated by mariotas two big runs, our starting rb averaged 3.7. for a team that is supposed to dominate the run game thats GARBOOOOOOOO. actually its garbo for an NFL RB.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I saw him at personal protector once. Didn't pay much attention outside of that one though.

8. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

So frustrating, Lynch was able to convert those 3rd and short situations but Murray could not do the same. He sucked today outside the 1 play he got over 2o yards

9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Yeah I saw that too, so where the F is Jalston Fowler? Why is he on the roster?

Why is our 3rd round rookie explosive WR the gunner on punt team when we have 11LBs and 11DBs on the roster?

JRob, super disappointed.

10. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

That sucked. Mariota has yet to look himself. I didn't think we would see much out of Davis, so that was a pleasant surprise. Davis looks like the real deal. Let's hope he stays healthy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar