Raiders or Chiefs?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by UnknownHinson, Dec 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I want the Raiders, they're not doing much with Carr handicapped, should be a little easier to knock off

They're not the same team we lost to earlier in the year

2. xhrr

xhrr Starter

So is Hill, Maclin, Kelce. Luckily Reid's play calling and Alex Smith actually hold them back a bit.

3. TitanBlazer

TitanBlazer Starter

Yeah that would be some seeet justice for sure. I only picked the Ravens because they would be the 6th seed coming to Nashville. Rather not go to Foxboro.

4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Raiders all day....their running game doesn't scare me...GOD only knows why KC didn't get Hill the ball again after the 68 yard UNTOUCHED TD. Probably would have been a different game if they did. Also, the KC secondary is far better than the raiders.

5. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

Isn't their a possibility that we play the dolphins instead? Chiefs could easily lose against Denver and chargers, and phins could grab the wildcard I believe, I worked out a scenario yesterday. That would be the best I think.

6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Raiders round 1, Patriots round 2, Ravens round 3 .... the payback tour

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I'm always good for a beat down on sh**sburgh too if our path doesn't run this way.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Given our issues with CB's, I'd much rather face the Chiefs than Amari Cooper and Michael Crabtree.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. ceeder

ceeder Starter

Pretty much my rationale as well. Yes, Hill had the monster run but we generally can stop the run. Have serious problems with the passing game. Don't trust our secondary and the Raiders with Cooper/Crabtree can eat us alive touchline to touchline. Yes, KC have a scary secondary but they can't stop our running game. Much prefer the Chiefs and ******* Andy Reid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar