Raiders Sixth In League Against Run; Near Bottom Against Pass

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Nov 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I think that is the major point that goes back to talent evaluation on the coaching staff. We will be stuck with bad qb's that have accuracy and health issues like locker because Munch believes in him. Well I don't believe in Munch to pick the right QB no matter who it is.

2. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I can see Bilbo rubbing his hands together in utter glee; he clearly sees the opportunity to run the ball 40 times!

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If Fitz has a game like last week all we need is not to fumble the ball away and we win. With the way we tend to shoot ourselves in the foot its hard to be "excited" for this game, but we should win this one and be 1 game away from .500. All the wildcard teams are fighting the same fight. We just need to hang in there and we're back.

4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

problem is after the raiders we go to indy and denver then what lol

5. JCBRAVE

Indy we can beat, we know we can, we just have to do it.

Denver is another issue, but the Colts beat them, so they're not invincible.

I checked the weather report for Denver on Dec 8th, looks like we'll dodge a bullet with no snow. It never snows in Denver [​IMG]

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

cardinals are not going to be a roll over either! 6-4. We also get a chance to give hou and jackonsville wins for them lol

7. JCBRAVE

I'll take my chances vs the Cards, they dont scare me.

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

why should they scare you. It isn't like you are out there playing :bump:

9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

None of this talk of pass vs run against the Raiders means nothing if our Defense goes spastic like it did in the second half against the Colts and all game against the Jags.

What started out as a strength for us this year has begun to crumble....

10. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Cards will be every bit the challenge that we can handle. Their D is good.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar