Raiders @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by A Fightin'Titan, Aug 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

:ha:

How does "a little disconcerting" translate into panic?

2. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

His post wasnt a panic tiraid. You should see some other people's posts. Nuff said.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

after 2 season VY still cant plant his feet.

whats it gonna take 7 seasons?

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Even if they were high it hit them in the hands and if it hits you in the hands you must catch it. Most of those high throws even the announcers said they have to make that catch. Not every throw is going to be perfect, that's why you have to adjust, we don't have guys who can.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I remember this one specific throw to PW. Where Collins threw the ball pretty hard and sailed high and PW barely got his fingers on it while about to be drilled by a DB.

6. Raider9175

Raider9175 Starter

You know why. Raiders have some serious speed at LB. I was hoping to see CJ play earlier . I wanted to see Lb Thomas Howard take him man to man in coverage. LB Ricky Brown showed some serious wheels tackling CJ for a two yard loss as he tried to get outside. Thomas Howard anD J alston both have 4.4 speed. You can bet CJ heard the foot steps. Thats why he dropped alot of balls.

7. Raider9175

Raider9175 Starter

I wouldn't count on it. Raiders CB situation is really thin right now with all the injuries they have had this training camp( You didn't see Deangelo hall at all and N Asomugha sore foot was out of the game real fast. What you had was safeties forced to play CB for the Raiders. (fourth quarter) So I don't know how much you can draw from Ealy sucess.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

OK but Williams had about 4 or 5 drops in the game. I would be shocked if he or Ealy make the roster after how bad they have been this pre season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar