rams have 3rd hardest schedule

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thaddeus43, Apr 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

hello 2017 #1 overall draft pick lmao....

I say we immediately after the draft, like the day after, we start up those discussions (pick #1) haha... If they by some nature land with the #4 (haha) we can always tweak it

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  2. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

No matter how it plays out, 2 first round picks plus some ammo in the middle rounds is great.
    Plenty of ammo to move around this year and next.

From what I understand next years class is better than this one so Robinson could pull the trigger and get a couple of superstars next year by packaging picks and moving up or acquiring another first.

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Here's hoping they have a cr*p year... How epic would it be to have the first and last pick in the first round :) ... Ahh, a man can dream right?

I never really put much weight in SoS; teams that suck all last year are all of a sudden are good and vice-versa (part of the reason we all love NFL), but big ups for @Titan43 - very interesting stat and wouldn't have thunk it.

But damn, their schedule does look rough - that brutal division is enough on its own.

And if this trade doesn't yield instant results (or close to that), Jeff will probably be out of a job next year...

This one STILL cracks me up:

ryan van bibber ‎@justRVB
    They're running Jim Harbaugh out of the NFL. Meanwhile Jeff Fisher will be going on season 21. Hasn't had a winning record since 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar