Rams hire Rob Ryan as new DC

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GeronimoJackson, Jan 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Seriously pisses me off that Fisher decided to change up his style... when he's no longer with us.

Who was their DC this season? They actually did okay for the most part... Ton of defensive TDs.

2. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

does anyone think that it might not be fisher and could be bud? cause the same thing is happening with munch now too...

3. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

It does seem like everyone in the league is getting better than us.

I hate to say it but Ladies and Gentlemen... we are the new Cleveland Browns.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Ryan is overrated.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Ghost

Everyone is making moves to get better, with all of the talent that was out there are far as coaches we still end up with Jerry Gray and Darrell Laggins/Loggins.. whatever it is, not like it will matter in a season.

I have learned not to be surprised by any stupid moves this team/organization does. Normally I just make a cynical comment, giggle and move on hoping something will change. I am just loosing complete hope. I'm not expecting us to make the Superbowl but it would be nice if we could at least compete for a wildcard spot sometime soon.

6. RavensShallBurn

As I quoted this post, the part where you said "we still don't have a GM" disappeared... nice quick edit there. haha

7. Ghost

Yeah I still don't think Ruston Webster counts. Just seems like Bud going cheap and combining jobs.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

The Rams have some talent if they can just keep Bradford healthy and get him a few WRs.

Rob Ryan running that Defense is gonna be fun! I love the aggression, and with corners like Finny and Jenkins, he's gonna bring the pain.

9. RavensShallBurn

John Clayton did say that the Rams will still continue to run a "Jeff Fisher 4-3 defense."

I figured this meant they'd be switching to a 3-4.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar