Ramsey injured

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, May 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You guys are literally freaking out about the words "bust potential" BEFORE the 2015 Draft.

I didn't even remotely mention Ramsey as a potential bust.

I was talking about my opinions of Fowler and White from over a year ago.

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I wasn't referring to you, or I would have quoted you. It was a general comment to Ramsey and Fowler

3. SanDiegoTitan

SanDiegoTitan Starter

If someone comes in and is a top pick that has long term injury issues, he's a bust. Manuel getting kicked out for stupidity, he's a bust.

Bad work ethic is a type of bust, but not all busts are due to work ethic... though most are.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I'm down. They aren't doubling their win total with that schedule and no offensive line.

5. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

FB_IMG_1463767395815.jpg

• LOL LOL x 6
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

• LOL LOL x 4
  7. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

4-6 weeks will bring us to late June at the earliest, that means his will not be able to take the field for OTAs. The Jags are still going to have to ease him into getting reps on the field for precautionary measure. Plus, depending on the individual, it may take him a second to feel comfortable cutting on that knee. I am sorry that the kid got injured, but that's their problem. I will take every advantage I can get.

8. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

We should be concerned with DGB's hammy. Again.

9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Ironically, Ramsey's injury may end up exactly like Myles Jack's. Slight tear for a first timer, the ultra conservative treatment is to go in and "repair" the meniscus making it a much more lengthy rehab 6-8 months. Where as if you're already an established guy and had some "clean up" procedures prior, they'd usually just scope it again and cut off the tear creating the 4-6 week time frame, this method reduces cushion and accelerates the bone on bone potential.

Interesting to see what direction they go here

10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Injuries don't make someone a bust lol
    Bad work ethic and poor play do

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar