"Ramsey, Tunsil, Bosa, Buckner Set to Visit Titans"

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Broken Arrow, Apr 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

I believe we need a bigger force at that spot. I believe that is our weakest point in our front seven.

2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

No doubt. A big body that's hard to move.

3. DaCost

DaCost Starter

We need a NT and DJones is not a nose tackle his a 3/4 DE.DJones had great season however the injury's to Hill and Woods hurt his play at times.

So DJones is not answer and that's true but no one is except maybe Mariota so I think that point is kind of dumb.

4. Meow

Meow Starter

boy I absolutely love Buckner. That kid gives it his all the entire game and has crazy agility for a guy his size. He keeps getting better too. I don't know if I'd take him 1 or not but I wouldn't be mad if they did.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Buckner is a 3 down guy which I like a lot...If we trade back, I would easily take him or Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar