Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Random Stat & Britt Discussion

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Apr 10, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,583
    tODAY HE'S CERTAINLY THE KING OF THE HILL, BUT i WAS SPEAKING ON HIM AS A YOUNGER PLAYER
  2. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,144
    With the caps lock on evidently lol

Or should I say without knowing it was on
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  3. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,458
    Is benny Kenny's long lost brother?
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,583
    [IMG]
  5. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,144
    [IMG]
  6. Carp Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $38

Sorry, but AJ can't hold Calvin Johnsons jock. CJ is fast as hell, built like TE, runs perfect rtes, and has great hands. There is literally no one in the league that can defend CJ.

And not to mention Jerry Rice who is the GOAT.
  7. Carp Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $38
    Actually he did. He was 1000 yard receiver even with Joey Harrington, and the rest of the hot garbage Detroit had at QB throwing him the ball.
  8. Carp Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $38
    CJ was the best WR prospect that ever came out according to many draft experts. I don't know what your fetish is with AJ, but he isn't close to CJ's talent level. No one is. I don't even know that I'd put AJ top 3
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,583
    Calvin Johnson came out of college before AJ Green, so yea I'd expect people to have said CJ was the best WR prospect at one point.

But then came AJ Green.
  10. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,680
    Since Kenny is in a contract year I expect him to be playing out of his mind like he was in 2011 before he had his injury.

However, I think the Titans are in a lose/lose situation with him. If he does have an amazing season, he'll test the FA market and someone will pay him more than we will. If he has another year like last year, the Titans will let him go and not resign him. So either way, I think this is Kenny's last year as a Titan.

We will be able to tell how the Titans feel about him if they take a WR in the first 3 rounds, which I think is likely.
    onetontitan high fives this.
  11. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,485
    The Kendall Wright pick was pretty much the nail in the coffin for Britt. I just wish I saw half of the potential Britt has in Kendall Wright. Britt could have been a top 5 WR had he just accepted adulthood and played by the rules.

We'll see...but I think 2toneblueblood is right, Britt's a goner.