Random thoughts topic

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ryudo, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Just post what's on your mind

===============================
    My heart has been acting up and a bit scared. May make an appointment with my doctors pretty soon.
    Been feeling better since the pacemaker except today where I feel sick and a weight is on my chest.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I made a thread a few months ago with the same intent, not crapping on your thread as I would like to see the concept take off.

It is way to hot in my room. Like stupid hot.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Mmy nose is stuffed up, I cann not breeath! (coughing in the background) sniff sniff.

I hate being sick.

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I gotta cut the grass. Not weed, the yard itself. Trying to find a reason not to.

Are there retarded animals? Is there an autistic squirrel who can crack open nuts insanely fast, but too dumb to run away from predators?

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

nut up or shut up

and i'm wearing navy blue shorts. :brow:

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I just saw a friend's FB post concerning the band Earth Wind & Fire and it reminded me about how cool my job can be sometimes: my crew loaded into a hotel ballroom to set up our dinner event and EWF was having band practice in there the whole time. That was pretty huge for me; I was a big fan of theirs since i was about 8 years old.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. XO

XO Nevada Native

I worried about some seeds I ordered online. They came from Europe but have been stuck in Atlanta for the past two days. Hopefully that is just for sorting.

Good thing I paid with a pre paid visa and shipped to a commercial address under a false name.

Still want my seeds.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

There's a commercial on the radio where a guy is claiming to be a squirrel.

That sh*t's not really possible, is it?

10. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

About to order 4 dozen golf balls online. It will save me 47 dollars. Not sure if the golf balls are in good condition tho.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar