Random

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Dec 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

As the old year comes to a close and a new one is about to begin the mind starts to wonder...
    -Whatever happened to Raider975 or whatever, I miss him and his "analytical" approach to everything at the island of misfit toys.
    -Remember when K. Collins was the starting QB here, seems like a long time ago doesn't it?
    -Just how is that starting QB job working out for little billy Volek, just where is he on the depth chart anyways?(dumb***** move forcing the issue for sure)
    -Where if anywhere will Chris "I just want to stay healthy this year" Brown wind up after this season?
    -Will Sirmon, Robaire Smith, Drew Bennett still be around next year. Put me down for No, Yes, and Yes if the $$$ isn't too high.
    -We have the $$$ to spend finally this next season, but so do about 1/2 the other teams, what do you do, tie up "your guys" long term, or go after somebody?
    -Just why does Meryl "streep" hate of VY the way he does, it really does seem personal at this point doesn't it?

2. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

We all should have sent Collins a Christmas and Thank you card. If he didn't stink it up so badly, Vince would probably still be holding a clipboard.

Billy Volek just might end up with a SB ring. He may not ever see the field, but he won't care if he can show the shiny thing off.

I say that Chris Brown will end up with the Tennessee Titans Ravens next year. They can't get enough of our players it seems.

Sirmon needs to depart, I have mixed feelings on Drew. Drew's inconsistency drives me nutso! Also, he's kind of a "wimpy" receiver. He doesn't fight for the ball and that has killed us numerous times. I think we need to do as much as we can to retain Robeast.

Don't get me started on Hodge. I just hope that VY wins Rookie of the year because I'm going to TIVO what Hodge has to say if that happens. He'll say something like "The Titans did a great job of 'hiding' the rookie of the year, which I believe should have gone to anyone but VY" geesh, what a jerk that guy is.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Raider9175 won't return until the offseason, when he feels the Raiders will terrorize the league and return to prominence. He will disappear by week 2.

Billy painted himself, and his career, in all likelihood, into a corner. He stayed here for years, but the rest of his career will be marked as "journeyman."

Brown is an intersting guess. My list includes Oakland, Seattle to backup Alexander (dunno why), Giants (farewell Tiki), Jets, my favorite HOUSTON, and Denver.

I'm no, yes and yes on resigning agents.

We'll go after 3 positions and extend contracts. Don't know if we get 3, but I think we go after CB and DE, and my wildcard, growing in popularity is TE Tony Gonzalez.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He did say Pacman was too small to be a All-Pro/Pro Bowler.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

In a parallel universe, are we still titan fans?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar