Randy Gregory fails drug test.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titans1839, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

no possible way he went over 2 months without smoking while also working out constantly and failed a drug test. that man probably toked up a couple weekends before thinking it would be out. Just didn't give him self enough time. Not like it really matters, weed just isn't a big deal anymore. All it really proves is how dumb he is. If he got this far in his career whiLE being a pot head, more props to him.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Eh, I beg to differ. You can get it out of your system in like 2-3 weeks, even if you're a heavy smoker. Just chug a gallon of water and the test will come back too dilute, will by you a little time haha.

I'd probably take DGB also, we need an impact WR or RB to help whomever is playing QB. I wouldn't mind Devin Smith in rd 2 IF we traded back and picked up an extra 3rd.

1st: Mariota or Williams
    2nd: Devin Smith (traded back to mid-2nd)
    3rd: Nate Orchard, OLB, Utah
    3rd: Daryl Williams, RT, Oklahoma
    4th: your choice of RB

3. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

He's overrated anyway, takes too many plays off and will continue to struggle with this smoking thing. Trust me, watched him very closely as a Nebraska fan. I never got why he was so hyped to possibly go top 5.

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Stupid and lazy are a really bad combination. Plus he doesn't fit the LeBeau profile for OLBs, they'd rather go with a heavier lower center guy(Fowler).

#24 Jwill1919, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar