Randy Moss being shopped ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Sep 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Moss and Moulds would be pretty nice... if it was 2002.

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Either way it would be nice. a 4th? Cmon...look at what our 3rd this year is doing. We can afford that. But the question is, would he be willing to come here?

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

^ still Moss is likely better than anyone we currently have on roster

if Moulds is currently our #1 what would that make Moss ?
    (that's what I thought)

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Trade a 5th and Paul Williams for him.

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Or just the 5th

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I say... what will it hurt... Moss would be better than anyone we have now and we dont really have a deep threat for VY.. Why not give it a shot? I mean hes Randy Moss for gods sake. Randy Moss. The dude who used to kill defenses with 1 handed catches in the endzone.. And they only want a 4th? I say do what PA said and trade Paul + a 5th. It works

7. ONUV

ONUV Starter

if he can't make it with tom brady and bill belichick, i dont know if he can make it anywhere.

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

VY to Moss Touchdown Titans.

Me likey

4th or 5th for Moss. Do it.

VY will have a target.

9. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

I'd look at Wes Welker, Donte' Stallworth, or Reche Caldwell. Moss is an old pisspot and can't take a hint that he's expired. I want Donte' really bad. He'd be nice. Wes would be ok and would contribute on ST, and Reche Caldwell is getting the boot indirectly because of the depth.

10. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

i'm not saying don't bring him in if he's released, but if he's released, i think the Pack will get him. I see Stallworth getting cut before Moss. Moss has more value considering they coughed up a 4th for him and nothing for Donte'. Donte' was also considered going here but ended up in NE [where he was supposed to be no. 1 before the other signings]. Maybe he notices that he'd start after a week with us with a bigger salary and he's still around 3 on NE's chart.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar