Randy Moss Conspiracy Theory

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MsTitan, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

I think people forget, there is a guy above Fish and Reinfelt who reports directly to Uncle Bud. Fisher and Reinfelt report to Steve Underwood, who reports to Bud. Fisher and Reinfelt may make the personnel decisions, but they need Underwood's buy-in to get the money/contracts presented and approved by Bud.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Those were sarcastic quotations. :D

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He got behind Revis when he had a bad hamstring. Cromartie is the one who kept him in check after that, and Cromartie is faster than Revis.

Damian Williams probably should have been playing in front of both of them.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Agree with this.

All I'm saying is Justin Gage is somewhere between 'scrub' and 'average'. Randy Moss is arguably one of the top 2 receivers to ever play the game. Past his prime or not, give me him over 12Gage any day.

5. Fry

Moss was playing over 12 Gage though. He started the games when Britt wasn't healthy. Moss either wasn't open or the quarterbacks just didn't look his way.

All I know is Moss was unproductive playing the splint end position and as soon as Britt came back we got production out of the position again. People can draw their own conclusions.

6. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

That's most likely the case, but regardless, why not have him on the field as a decoy? Moss may not be as productive in this offense, but he's guaranteed to get attention due to his deep threat ability.

7. Fry

Because Britt can get deep and be more than a decoy.

After Britt came back our WRs should have been Britt, Washington and Williams, no on will be able to convince me otherwise. Those were easily our three most productive guys at the position this year.

8. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

I won't argue with that.

However, Gage is on the field in place of Williams and Moss. I'd much rather have Moss on the field if were going to put unproductive WR's on the field.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Personally I think he was signed in hopes of getting a compensatory draft pick when we don't re-sign him after the season. The thing I don't understand is why they are not playing him over Gage, one factor in receiving higher compensatory picks is performance. In theory, the better Moss' stats, the higher pick we'd get for losing him.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'll buy some conspiracy theory going on in Nashville, but it doesn't involve Moss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar