Randy Moss Conspiracy Theory

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MsTitan, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

2. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

I cant understand whats happening. Is moss slowing down so much he never gets open? Unreported injury? Besides the great one handed catch in the videos, was he productive?
    I was waiting for the record catch, a reciever catching a TD for three teams in one season.
    It makes zero sense to me that Fisher would not want him to catch anything. I dont buy into the making VY look bad. I also cant figure why they did not have him and Britt on the field together.
    Why not run one to the right for the end zone and the other to the left 40 yds or the end zone,whichever is closer then switch up? That should have opened things up for our RB , if we were not too far behind all ready.
    He caught what would have been a TD from the rusty rifle had he not been called for off. pass interference. Maybe they forgot to tell Smith he was not supposed to throw Moss the ball.

3. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

The answer is clear, Randy Moss is "woody" that called 104.5 and blasted fisher. He wasnt getting the ball before the call, and since he does not see the field. Question the Fish and you sit.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

After the signing, Fisher invited Moss over for dinner to get to know him better and Moss told him he hated his cooking. Fisher mad. Moss bad. Gage good. Now on to JFK...

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Randy Moss faked the moon landing.. Just like OJ Simpson and look what they did to him.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q-jFO2A8e2w?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q-jFO2A8e2w?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

6. MSIJustice

MSIJustice Camp Fodder

Moss is still a great WR and he can still be productive on the feild! Also he can teach our young guys (Britt,Williams,Mariani) alot about the game and make them better! He needs to stay!

7. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Fisher decided to keep Moss off the field against Miami when we needed to convert 4th and 20 because he thinks the streak is a complicated route to learn and it was only Moss' first game.

8. 4realz

4realz Camp Fodder

I think you pretty much summed it up why he sucks as a coach.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

It was bizarre to say the least.

I cannot make heads or tails out how Moss was used and not used. It was dissapointing to all of us.

Moss doesn't even need to be open to be thrown the ball to him. So even that goes out the window.

I think he was brought in to be a decoy. Moss said as much before his first game. But why only a decoy. It just never made any sense to me. Moss is much more than that. And we didn't even try to use him.

I also believe you put your best players on the field. Moss qualified. So how you could not play Britt and Moss together, at least as an experiment, is beyond me. We had nothing to lose, and we still wouldn't try it out to see the possibilities. Bizarre. There's just no logic to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar