Randy Moss says Titans "black-balled"him

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Jan 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Should be able to. Or at least delete the ones for the tennessean.

2. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

HAHHAHAHH i'll try it later, but if thats the case, that would be by far the dumbest thing ever...

only problem, is that it worked on me huh.... but in all honesty, I thought they did tracking with static IP or something not through cookies that can easily be deleted... funny stuff right there

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Man it really bummed me out that we couldn't use one of the greatest WR's of all time, the day we snagged him I was elated, then we kept him on the bench for 2 months :disappointed:

I'm excited for Randy though, he's about to get himself a ring to top off his stellar career.

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I was hoping he would ask himself questions again. That was one of the coolest things I have seen out of a pro athlete. No sarcasm.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. RTH

RTH Meh...

Guys, it wasn't the Titans' fault... you can't put Moss AND Britt on the field at the same time! Reality would collapse!

6. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

He was a decoy remember!.....

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

Sad thing was that we never gave teams a reason to respect him on the field. Decoy can only be effective if you use it once in a while to remind teams of its potency.

We are not a smart team.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

If he really writes a book I will be interested to hear what it says about what was going on in that locker room. Almost scared to hear about it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I wish I'd quit hearing about it, one of the most embarassing times as a fan of this team. Whole thing was a complete joke and disgrace.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar