Randy Moss

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2008, Feb 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

So were the Giants.

I made this point before and I will stand by it. All an NFL team has to do is make the playoffs to win a superbowl. It's all about getting "hot" at the right time and playing the team's best football in the playoffs.

We've seen it twice in the last three years with the Steelers and Giants. Those teams became champions even though they weren't the best teams during the regular season.

I agree with oochymp, and I don't think the excuse "I don't want to go to Tennessee because I want to go to someone who has a chance to win a SB" is valid anymore.

2. SwingOnDeezBalz

SwingOnDeezBalz Banger of Infant Horseys

Somebody should at least run the bid up on Moss so that the Patriots don't get him back easy. I think the trade they made for him should've been outlawed by the league anyway:

The Patriots (who want to win it all NOW, and can)

get

Randy Moss (biggest, fastest, most athletic WR in league history)

from

The Raiders (who CAN'T win no matter what, and are just re-building)

for

a 4th round pick

What a ripoff for the rest of the NFL! This is almost like playing in a fantasy league and knowing you're not gonna make the playoffs, so you just trade your best player to your best friend's GOOD team for nothing in return and then agree to split the earnings if his team ends up winning it all. Al Davis and Ray Kraft did this in real life.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Bring Moss in to mentor Pacman.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

it's called collusion ... and leave it to the raiders to misuse talent (and misjudge its worth)

5. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Its nice to dream....but it wont happen. He will be with the pats.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

best randy moss thread ever.

7. SwingOnDeezBalz

SwingOnDeezBalz Banger of Infant Horseys

F--- Moss.

Most ungrateful POS to ever grace the NFL. He has no respect for Jerry Rice, and even now, I'm sure he has no idea that Brady made him, not the other way around. He's a criminal, a thug, a jerk, and a coward. Basically, he's the perfect Patriot.

8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

ouch, wronged by Moss as a child?

9. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

"Why doesn't anyone mention Tennessee when going somehwere to get a ring?"

Easy answer, we have VY at QB, and he is simply unable to make a high % of quality passes.

I even heard on the radio the other day about where Randy Moss was going. Someone mentioned Tennessee, and the host quickly responded along the lines of "Why would a top receiver go to Tennessee who had a franchise QB that can't pass the ball?"

I thought he was spot-on.

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar