Rang's Gang Selections

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Soxcat, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

(QUOTE) Rang's Gang is the collective answer to the question
    I'm most often asked: "If you were running a team
    and you needed a (insert position here),
    who would you take?

Of course, anyone could compile a list of the top
    prospects per position and call them the surest things
    of the draft. There is a reason, after all, that those
    are the players teams pick first.

Therefore, there is only rule for eligibility
    on Rang's Gang: No first round prospects. (QUOTE)

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/07rangsgang.php

2. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I really like both Stewart Bradley and H.B. Blades. If we pick up either of those guys with our 2nd/3rd picks, that would halp our Run D immensely.

I think any chance of us drafting Merriweather has been vetoed by Pacman's actions. Regardless of how "reformed" he might be this draft will include absolutely NO risks on character, without a doubt.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Ramirez might be a gem in the 4th or 5th round. We need an OG and he looks like a real good one to me.

4. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

It's ok to take a character risk, but not on the first day. It's easy to cut someone that is fighting for a roster spot. Not so easy to cut someone that you just gave millions in guaranteed cash to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar