Ranking all 32 QB's

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

It cant be based solely on this season. Idk how Luck is 7. He is low 20s this season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

That's because Luck sucks, like I have been saying for a long time. He is good, but not anywhere near great. Just go look at his playoff stats, and games against solid defensive units. He has had a beautiful luxury of playing in the worst division in football as well...Basically 6 easy ones a year.....This is great to see. lol

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. IceBurg

IceBurg Rookie

Dalton is always awesome for stretches, usually in the beginning of the season. Look at last year.

A weapon goes down, the bengals face some adversity, and he absolutely loses it. He's gonna suck on prime time regardless though.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

The real question is how many receiving TDs does Dalton have this year

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

LOL "a weapon goes down"..
    You can't lose the likes AJ Green, Eifert, Marvin Jones for essentially the season and expect to have similar results as if they were playing.
    They were decimated last season - and it hurt them.
    Silly I would have to say this to Titans fans. We know all too well what not having receiving studs looks like..

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I picked Dalton in fan duel this week, lets see how bad he screws up

7. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

I have him also, but I picked him up because of Brees being injured. It's worked out darn good so far. Haven't decided if I should stick with the hot hand Dalton while he's hot or start Brees if decides to play this week.

The kicker is I'm in a PPR where we get points for every QB pass completion so Brees is a plus in this category. I'll wait til Brees status report comes out end of the week to decide.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Brees does get a few extra hours to heal up since they play sunday night...

I hope he plays, otherwise its Weeden vs McCown in prime time

9. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Dalton is a regular season top 10 qb but one of the worst all time in playoffs

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  10. IceBurg

IceBurg Rookie

I'm not suspecting similar results, I expect him not to completely **** the bed which he will do when the people really start believing the bengals are contenders. This happens every year.
    And on prime time......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar