Ranking the 32 Head Coaches - Baltimore Sun

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Nov 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Hmmm... Peyton personally called Drew Brees...hand picked him, and gave him a shot after his shoulder surgery when no one else was interested. Including us. He and Drew built that team to what it is. Brees is certainly a beast, but Sean Peyton did much more then 'make a gutsy call'. He built a franchise more or less from the ground up.

The NFL=Parody. Teams like the current Patriots Colts and Steelers are anomalies, it's much more likely that a team hovers around .500 over a 10 year span. They weren't 'bad' the year before, they just under achieved with a crappy defense. Then they turned it on and won the SB the following year. Peyton deserves mad credit for that.

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I find it hard to take a poster seriously when they butcher the English language with terrible grammar and sentence structure. Ignorance dumped onto a keyboard is hard to buy into.

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Where would you put Fisher on the coaches list? I'm not Deuce, I don't think he's bottom tier. I just don't think he's anywhere close to two. And I also think that Belicheck should be #1 and the next highest should be ranked #5 because he's that far ahead of everyone else.

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

What is: a headcoach who made Matt Cassel look like a probowler...

• High Five High Five x 5
  5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I guessed top 5 because of media hype and people not knowing any better, #2 is insane.

100% true! If you wanna go 8-8, 9-7 and sometimes maybe just maybe 10-6 than Jeff Fisher is the guy to do it! Playoff wins? Not so much. Superbowl wins? Whoa whoa whoa, calm down that's not Fisher's style.

6. amy

amy Starter

"the most consistent regular season coach in the game."

That, he is-consistently average. But really, these rankings are all subjective, based on the writer's prejudices, loves, and other factors. Le's face it, Fisher has most of the sport writers and talking heads snowed. I guess it's that aura of secretiveness he has! :D

7. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

"parody" = SpaceBalls

"parity" = NFL

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

One extra thing I'll enjoy when Fisher finally retires or gets fired, no more dbc posts. I hope you get along better with the Cowboys fans when Fisher coaches there.

9. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I completely agree with this point, but you should practice what you preach.

You mean Payton.

You mean parity.

10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

How does a statement as crazy as this pass by without getting ruthlessly mocked? Have we finally reached the point where people are just ignoring Deuce when he says stuff as wrong as this? I really hope so.

I guess posting about ignoring this stuff is pretty counterproductive, so I'll shut up now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar