Rant Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DCMobInc, Apr 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm on the verge of typing up a very, very long rant about bad drivers.

1. Do not go 25 on the on-ramp getting onto I-65 South (or any interstate for that matter). If you do this, I will speed up next to you, flick you off, and leave you behind in the dust. I can't begin to explain how much this pisses me off. I have a bit of road rage tendencies, but this is extreme. When you're trying to merge onto the interstate, it's definitely a good idea to go at least 50 MPH... going 25 puts your life and the lives of others in danger. This happened to me last night.

2. I didn't realize there could be so many morons at one light... I was in West Nashville today which was a complete FAIL in itself, and the light was green. I attempt to make a right turn when some idiot has the mindsight of "If the light's green, I'll do what I want." This fool turned left and almost wrecked into my car as they sped off. So, I notice another car approaching. They decide to follow the moron's ways. Then, I see a third car coming. Surely they can't be so stupid... Wrong! Three cars (back-to-back-to back) turned left while I clearly had the right-of-way. I encounter horrible drivers each and every day, but this was just too much.

IQ test to vote; IQ test to drive. The end.

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

She works for a school; no offense sap but that is a job for the reward of teaching not for the money.

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

People who think that you should do all of there dirty work that they hate doing even though you are just learning it to be there backup.

4. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

Not a boyfriend. A really really good friend who I have known since before I can remember. We were starting into a different form of relationship... till he proved to me that he just doesn't get it. I will most likely still give him the gift. But I'll wait until his bday instead of it just being for no good reason.

And Arrow is right, I make more money working retail at BBW than I do at the high school.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Still doesn't answer the question - why spend half a pay check on a guy?

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Whenever I get pissed about a Nashville driver I only need to remember my days of living in South Florida - the bad driving capitol of America. Armies of old New Yorkers who have never driven a car in their lives move down there and drive (big Lincoln Continentals) for the first time at age 65. A recipe for death..

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Hear, it's the rolling blockade of tiny little Filipinos who find 40mph ENTIRELY TO F'ING FAST TO KEEP THE CAR UNDER CONTROL!!! AAAAAGH!!! AAAAGH!!!!

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

hahaha That's an easy 30 minute chop at most though. And worth it for the giggles.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Foot fetishes. I just don't get it. Yet I've never heard of hand fetishes.

Really...Hands are far less ugly, smelly and nasty than feet but I don't see websites spanking hands with little paddles.

I think foot fetish people are disgusting little craps that should all be executed before we end up with multiple rapings at footlockers across the nation. Those referees won't know what to do if this actually happens. They're only equipped with a whistle and sneakers. All you can do with a whistle and sneakers is attract dogs, and unless they're German Sheppards, they won't even try to fight crime. Or... McGruff... remember that guy? He was always taking bites out of crime, but what if the crime was cannibalism?.... McGruff would be in a delima.... but back to my question -

Why no hand fetishes? It freaks me out to think people are out there jacking off to feet while my kids and I wear sandals in public districts. That's not even a joke... I'm insecure now. I see people looking at my feet and I lash out "hey a-hole... My eyes are up HERE...just because i'm wearing revealing footwear doesn't mean you can look at me like a piece of meat..

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar