Rant Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DCMobInc, Apr 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Don't be jealous.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

You should watch the movie "Noise". I just saw it and thought of your post.

Check out the trailer...
    http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=5142

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. jdog

jdog I like beer!

Speaking of thieves, I mailed my tribute to the IRS today I can't express what overwhelming emotion and joy this brings me since I would be, no doubt, moderated, banned, possibly tranquilized, restrained and placed in an institution.
    So I will leave it to your imagination.:grrr:

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

It's illegal to use your phone while driving in the UK.

You can also be ticketed for eating or drinking while driving and the powers that be are also considering making it an offence to smoke while driving.Anything that distracts you from driving basically.

I think smoking isn't distracting when you drive but I'm all for punishing using a phone.It only takes a moment to pull over to make or receive a call or a text.

While I'm in the rant thread,your dancing avatar annoys the heck out of me!:ha:

5. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I HATE the IRS and taxes. I mean, not really, but you know what I mean. And did you know that athlete's have to pay income tax in EVERY city/state that they play in that has a state income tax!???? How 'effed up is that!:irked: Players get a little love note in the mail from each state that they've played in and the amount that they owe. Dang, I'd hate to be married to a basketball or baseball player. They play double digit games in multiple states. I take that back, baseball and basketball contracts are triple digit millions and are guaranteed.

6. The Mrs

Not me. I eat like a construction worker!:grrhee: The family ate Easter brunch at Loews Vanderbilt plaza on Sunday and it was all business for me. I ate a cheese omlet, 2 servings of butter poached roasted new potatos, I swiped some of my Mom's hasbrown casserole, a green salad, a serving of pickled beets, a big serving of asparagus, steamed whole green beans, cheddar and blue cheese, 4 glasses of Mimosa (I got drunk by accident), a glass of fruit tea and a half glass of water. I know I ate something else, but I can't quite remember. I was stuffed and I took a nap as soon as we got home!

Then I woke up around 10ish, went downstairs, and heated up the stash of new potatos that I brought home from the brunch. I don't eat much when I'm home because I get so busy doing stuff or I take long naps, but when I go out, I gets down. People are really surprised by the way that I actually eat.

7. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

All that is probably why you are a Mrs. and not a Miss. :thumb:
    Guys love women who aren't afraid to eat (but who aren't as big as their car either...haha)

8. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Napolean Dynamite is a classic bro,one of my all time favorite movies. Have you seen it?

9. The Mrs

Yes, but you must equal all that grubbing with running or some serious walking. I haven't run in quite some time, so I need to get back on it. Everytime the Country Music Marathon rolls around, I vow again to train for the half marathon. I know that I don't have the drive and dedication to tackle the whole marathon again. But man, training for a marathon makes your body look amazing!

Hey, that wasn't a rant. OK, here's my rant. Everytime I go to the fridge to get some cheese, the cats show up and are sitting there, and want me to feed them some sliced turkey. They equate the "zipper" sound of the baggie with the turkey. Meaning, someone is feeding them the sliced turkey!:irked: Well, I know who the "someone" is and they continue to do it!:irked::grrr:

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

No never seen it.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar