Rant Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DCMobInc, Apr 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Rant:

I have too many things to rant about. :grrr:

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i have a splinter under my finger nail and now i can't play guitar without wanting to throw it against the wall.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

:rant:
    Speak English, or shut the hell up,

Hang up and drive,

The lights green, move your ***

Put your damn Krogers cart in the little pen, instead of leaving it in a parking space, you lazy *** hole

I just need to speak to a human, and not one in India I can't understand,

Control your damn kids or leave them locked up,

Make that GD dog stop barking, we're trying to sleep over here,

If I catch you leaving another sales paper on my driveway I'll blow your f'en head off,

Why can't they package something I don't need power tools to open with???

I'M WALKIN' HERE, I'M WALKIN' HERE!!!!!

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Doesn't the AFL-CIO support amnesty for illegal aliens?

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Yeah, but I didn't want to include a political rant....this not being in Taboo...

6. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

You Sir are a gentleman.:tj:

7. DCMobInc

DCMobInc R.I.P Air McNair #9

This drives me crazy!

I hate it even more when some stupid a**hole leaves one behind my car, or rested up against my door! :grrr:

8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

1. Drivers who think they are God's gift to four wheels.
    2. Smokers who don't only harm themselves but those around them.
    3. Alcoholics who neglect children for booze (or really anyone who neglects children/responsibilities for a vice).
    4. People who take themselves way too seriously.
    5. Slackers whose "slacking" forces others to work double time.
    6. People who suck on the society's teat and don't give anything back in return.
    7. As a nurse I see a lot of dumb patients and I really get aggravated at the ones that repeatedly put themselves in the hospital for something they could have fixed/stopped many, many times before "What! I didn't realize that smoking and weighing 450 pounds increased my chance of having a MI/Stroke, no one told me that" .... Really?! Or simply the overdoses who overdose not because of stress/suicide (I genuinely feel sorry for many of those), but the ones that do it to feel "trippy or cool" and then wind up with shat for a liver because they thought popping 50 Tylenol would make em' cool ... No.
    8. People that park their cars on the wrong side of the street facing the wrong freakin' direction so that there's only enough space on the road for you to awkwardly get by without hitting any kids/other cars.
    9. I'm sure there's more ... basically stupid people.

[​IMG]

9. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

You might also want to post that up in Spanish/Arabic/Laotian/all slavic languages, because the people you want to convey that point to won't understand it otherwise. :ha:

I've been meaning to make something like a 10x14 sign with that on it so I can hold it up in my car window to show jackasses who are yakkin and not drivin.

No kidding. As if they think the whole world also wants to move at their snail's pace.

Let me add one...
    Left lane squatters....get out of the GD fast lane when someone is coming up behind you wanting to pass. Once again, everyone else doesn't necessarily want to move at your pace.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. DCMobInc

DCMobInc R.I.P Air McNair #9

I had been beginning to think that I was the only person that remembered the left lane was the passing lane, not the "hold up traffic lane while I drive the EXACT same speed as the person to the right of me" lane. >:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar