Ratbird QB-Cheer or Jeer

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I might as well cheer him. I'll be cursing him all afternoon.

2. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

well I've been rooting for him all season, and if I lived in TN, I'd definately be cheering. The guy was forced out of here. I don't see why he should be boo'd. But I will be rooting for him to be sacked and picked off many times.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Its fine to cheer the introduction and all. I just dont think you cheer the 'enemy' during the game

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

he shouldn't be boo'ed. no sports figure in a simular situation should expect no boos whatsoever. How about Vineteri on tv last night? Did he have it coming because he was a sell out... a sell out to a bitter rival no less? Do we see parrells here? Johnny Damon even if you want to stay inside Bean Town. It ain't right. It's just sports. It's not like someone has rigged explosives to his toilet. That would just be flat out wrong. How does the old nursery ryhme go? Sticks and stones may break my bones? That's not always true but the point is a boo is merely an expression of disatisfaction with a situation... I'm sure most are disatisfied with the McNair saga... it's outcome... all that. Imagine in all those in attendence that are unhappy boo'ed... hell, those who blame the f.o. could boo their own team at every game. That's fine by me. We can all go worship at the alter of BongoTide. :bonk2:

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I didn't clap for him when he was here why start now :grrhee:

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Thanks for all you've done for us Steve!

NOW EAT TURF!!!! [​IMG]

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

8. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

lol...my feelings exactly. Our defenders should hold up their hands like they are open.....after all those years of being a Titan he might relapse back and throw to one of them.

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I'd cheer him.

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Not rooting for a good game out of 'em, but will not boo him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar