Ratbird QB-Cheer or Jeer

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

:rotfl:

"Hey Steve! I'm open! I'm open!! PSYCHE!!"

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Amen.

I'll never forget what he did for us but he chose to leave & follow the money & what he felt was a chance for him to still win the SB. That's perfectly understandable & I'd love to see him come back & sign a contract for a day so he can retire as a Titan.

On sunday however he should be treated like he has a 'kick me' sign on his back.

3. Guig

Guig Starter

By all means boo him as a member of an opposing team however treat him with the respect he earned as a good servant to the club before and after the game.

4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

After careful consideration....NO Way.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I don't like booing. I won't cheer for him during the game, I'll cheer for our defense. I'll cheer when he comes out.

6. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

He's 6-2, we are 2-6, who can blame him for wanting off this sinking ship.

7. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Cheering on introductions, just watching during the game no cheers, or booing whatsoever. He doesn't deserve to be booed. As I think about it, I don't actually Boo any QB in Football, not even, Peyton "I am QB God"Manning I sit there hoping that with every drop back, they throw an interception. I hope he plays badly, and that we come out with a win. As far as it goes, I wish he was never traded, but whatever. No, not booing. not now, not ever. He was our Leader, and as far as I'm concerned he retired.

8. I hope he has a bad game and we win, simple...

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

excellent analogy. Rats are the first to abandon a sinking ship and McMVP joined the ratbirds.

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I'll be totally honest ( and wildly unpopular)....

For JUST THIS ONE GAME I'd like to see Steve light it up.
    Ideally, I'd like to see the scoreboard read Titans 24 BAL 21 (F)

I wouldn't boo him, because booing is for chumps. Applause for introductions, then it's time for football. But I'd like to allow him some smug satisfaction....I think he's earned that much.

This assumes that he even cares about gaining smug satisfaction, but I doubt he does.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar