Rate My Fantasy Team

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by TitansJonne, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'll give you an 8/10.

I've never played a season with more than 2 QBs. There's really no point to it. Drop the Titans D and VY.
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

definatly drop VY, I mean IRL VY obviously is a winner and starting caliber QB. For fantasy where stats is all that counts VY would be bottom tier always available if you had to have a QB type guy.

Titans D I would hang on too at least for a few weeks, might have something never know.
  3. RavensShallBurn

There's nothing wrong with having the Titans D, but there are plenty defenses who will be better, safer choices. The Vikings and Bengals both have better defenses.
  4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Actually there were alot of analyst who said VY is a solid fantasy backup. And if you can't tell, i sorta drafted with my gut at some positions. Which is why i got spiller, assuming the Bils will force feed him and try and use him like CJ in the run and pass game. And i took our D in case we made a turnaround which is possible. Also in case they have trade Value. Which is why i took stafford and traded for breaston. If VY plays well enough his trae value could boost and i could get a better player. I sort of shocked the draft because i had the 5th pick and after i saw CJ,MJD, And AP gone, i decided to get the best QB and pray Jamal Charles would be available later. He wasn't so i just starting getting other postions. Most of the other teams seemed to be ignoring, like TE.
  5. RavensShallBurn

VY is a good backup, but you already have Palmer.

Also, just thought I'd add that, in the Titan Cup league, I ended up with Peyton Manning, Andre Johnson, and Jamaal Charles. Plus guys like Roddy White and Vernon Davis.

I don't see how I can lose.
  6. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

im shopping palmer because i feel he has more trade value than VY. I want Vince as my backup more than palmer. and think i can get a good trade for Palmer. The other teams thought i was crazy for going rogers at 5 because at that point there was still michael turner other good backs. I figured le me snag the best fantasy qb in Rogers since their are lots of quality backs. After palmer i grabbed Calvin Johnson, the i was gonna grab charles, but he was taken. I think i have a good chance with Palmer, Finley and Jennings on the same team. The packs are gonna air it out all season so i see loads of points in my future. I think i made up for Charles with the spiller pick because my gut tells me that the lowly bills will run him into the ground in the air and ground. If i can get a good pick with Palmer then i smell a Fantasy Championship in my future.:))
  7. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

I just did my first fantasy draft last week and I think I did pretty solid.
    Here's my team..Starters then bench..
    QB - T. Romo/Kolb/Roethlisberger
    RB - MJD/Tomlinson
    RB - C.J. Spiller
    R/W - D. Driver
    WR - R. Wayne/J. Maclin
    WR - B. Marshall/K. Britt (homer)
    TE - J. Finley/G. Olsen
    D/ST - Jets/ Packers
    K - M. Crosby
  8. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

you think ur a homer? lol last year was my first draft and this was my starting lineup.

QB: Drew Brees, Vince Young, Kerry Collins
    RB: Chris Johnson, Lendale White, Reggie Bush
    WR. Chad Ochocinco, Kenny Britt, Terrell Owens
    TE: BO Scaife, Jared Cook
    Defense: Titans D
    K: Rob Bironas
    :ha:
  9. RavensShallBurn

Team 1 (Live-draft, 12th pick out of 14 teams):

QB: Drew Brees, David Garrard
    RB: Jamaal Charles, DeAngelo Williams, Brandon Jacobs, Tashard Choice
    WR: Marques Colston, Robert Meachem, Terrell Owens, Jacoby Jones, Chris Chambers, Mario Manningham
    TE: Tony Gonzalez, Kevin Boss
    K: Sebastian Janikowski
    DEF: Cowboys

Team 2 [Titan Cup (GoTitans league: auto-draft), 9th pick out of 10 teams]:

QB: Peyton Manning, Eli Manning
    RB: Jamaal Charles, LeSean McCoy, Knowshon Moreno
    WR: Andre Johnson, Roddy White, Hines Ward, Santana Moss, Devin Aromashodu
    TE: Vernon Davis, Dustin Keller
    K: Rian Lindell, Jeff Reed
    DEF: Vikings, Colts

My live-draft team is way better IMO. Most people with as late of picks as mine would have struggled.
  10. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I really like live drafts. People make stupid moves. Or do like i did and make crazy decisons. FYI, that Eli pick was awesome. People sleep on the guy for some eason but imo he's an elite QB.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.