Ravens or Texans Poll

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Jan 9, 2012.

?
  1. Ravens

72.9%
  2. Texans

27.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Joe Flacco is really bad...

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Now he should see why he don't get media attention.

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

That d line is impressive and exactly what beat Brady last time

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Sucks that we are going to have to deal with Watt and Reed for years to come.

5. TNTitans58

TNTitans58 Rookie

Texans D is awesome....love the 3-4 and their front 7

6. LurkerTeach

LurkerTeach Camp Fodder

The Texans D is pretty good. They are building a personality, a tough defense personality. Their D and their running back are winning tough games for them while their offense is banged up. This is a personality the Titans haven't had for a while.

It's the major problem with our team in my opinion. We have no personality. When you think Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and now the Texans (in my opinion) you think "Great Defense".

When you think Packers, Patriots, Colts (not this year) you think "Great Offense".

When you think Titans, you think "used to be Jeff Fisher". We have to develop a personality, I really think it makes a difference in tight games, especially against good opponents.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Fumble Foster has fumbled the ball three times in the last two games and he hasn't lost any of them. Ridiculous.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. TNTitans58

TNTitans58 Rookie

Texans with Schaub healthy are so damn scary

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Enough with the Texans love fest TNtitans.

• High Five High Five x 6
  10. LurkerTeach

LurkerTeach Camp Fodder

A lot of fumbles in the playoffs this year. Is it just me? It seems like there are way more than last year. Way more than usual for any football weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar