Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Ravens or Texans Poll

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Jan 9, 2012.

?

Who do you want to win the Ravens versus Texans game?

Poll closed Jan 14, 2012.
Ravens 35 vote(s) 72.9%
Texans 13 vote(s) 27.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $7,285
    Either way... can't until next season when there should no excuses! Should be a good rivalry!
  2. Oilers81 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    If I could delete it on my own I wouldn't need someone else to do it for me.

You never let me down, you are 100% clown in every post, thanks for not disappointing!
  3. jplusip Starter

Moolah:
    $4,373
    Well, reading comprehension never was your strong point. Sorry, let me reword it simply so that you can understand it:

The fact that you need your account deleted in order to leave a website is pathetic (almost as pathetic as the fact that you're still here talking about it :ha:). If you want to leave, just quit logging in or visiting the website. It's called self-control, get some.
  4. Oilers81 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Apparently reading comprehension isn't YOUR strong point either....

Like I said before, I figured I would harass you idiots a bit before the account is deleted...

And, by idiots, I only really mean you and GoT.... TitanMark at least has some native intelligence and doesn't act like a child all the time. The two of you... well... about the only thing you guys contribute to is global warming.
  5. jplusip Starter

Moolah:
    $4,373
    "I know you are but what am I?" :ha: :ha:

Seriously dude, you dragging this out is only proving how pathetic you are. I mean, you've stated you have to have your account deleted in order to leave a site :)ha:) and now you're just sitting here weakly attempting to insult folks until someone deletes your account so you can leave. Get a life and grow up. :ha:
  6. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,341
    Can the Cows fans join their team and go home?
    1 people high five this.
  7. Oilers81 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    The two bold parts=story of your life.
  8. jplusip Starter

Moolah:
    $4,373
    "I know you are but what am I? Again." :ha: :ha: :ha:

I hope you aren't this pathetic in the really real world. :ha:
  9. Oilers81 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Like I said... story of your life.:kiss:
  10. jplusip Starter

Moolah:
    $4,373
    I'm not the one wasting my time trolling an opposing team's forums waiting for someone to delete my account so I can find something else to do. :kiss:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.