Ravens release TE Todd Heap

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Jul 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Ugh......

Mason is probably more consistent than anyone on our roster. I would gladly have him back even at 37.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I just heard they cut McGahee also.

Damn. Cleaning house. Let's take McGahee and Mason and make them pay for it week 2.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I am actually interested in McGahee.

However, I am not sure how his health and attitude are at this point. He could be a very capable spell back for CJ.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Mason will probably retire, but if he did come back I think he would have plenty to offer this team..

5. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

McGahee knew it was coming and he is still a fine back, albeit expensive.
    Mason may come back for less money but at 37 he won't have a lot of options
    Heap - I dunno what's up with that. His cap number was too big but he is still very consistent and a great blocker on running plays
    Gregg - end of his career, maybe the resign him for a small deal and let him retire a Raven.

I am coming to the game in week 2, hope to meet some of you dudes and share a beer

6. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I wouldn't mind seeing the Titans sign Mase for a one year deal.

7. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Consistency would be nice, but we would get that for maybe two years max. Locker is going to struggle anyways and we would be better served Imo to let Britt, Nate, and D Will continue to flourish and develop chemistry.

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

^^ D-Will has been Mr. Consistency for us when given the opportunity. Even as a rookie.

Know how many balls he dropped last season?

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Right I understand what you are saying but lets give Locker the chance to flourish as well by building his confidence. Playing QB is a mental game and he needs some proven go to guys if we can get them.

Besides 1-2 years max is just what we need to help Locker.

10. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar