Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Ravens @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,911
    Thanks. I'm sure you guys are on your way to another solid season.
  2. Titansfan12 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $75
    I am in high school and I only have one friend who likes the Titans at my school. Everyone else either does not care for the NFL or are bandwagon fans
  3. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,135
    I'm tired of trying to explain this to you, others have been too, but you just can't grasp the concept of people who are team fans.

So ignore me please, I will be ignoring your silly CJ love.
    It's crap to be attacked by a fake fan like you on the day our TEAM won, while your player stunk...again...
    1 people high five this.
  4. dbc5631 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $97
    Reggie Wayne caught 4 balls for 60 yds and 0 TDs.
    Justin Gauge numbers without Manning.
  5. Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $301
    The best thing I liked about the game was the fact when they hit us in the mouth, we hit them straight back. Glad to see some physicality.
    1 people high five this.
  6. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,037
    Back with this again dbc? Seriously? lol

I got sucked into a completely moronic debate with you on this subject once already. Not again sir. Wayne is clearly a much better WR than Gage and to say otherwise is just flat out ignorant. Sorry. Wayne had a 100+ yards and a TD last week in Carrie Kollins abysmal first start for the Colts and Gage is in the unemployment line. Case closed.

BTW, you can thank CJ god awful play for finally bumping your quote from my sig. :)
  7. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,911
    If I grew up in Memphis, I would probably root against the Titans. Memphis was begging for an NFL team for decades, then Nashville gets one and says, "Hey, since we don't have a stadium, can we use yours?"
  8. Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $301
    It's more about it being Kerry Collins than being without Peyton Manning
  9. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $79
    I could see an NFL team doing well also. I think Memphis and the cities nearby could support it.

Hell, I am sure Arkansas and Mississippi would get behind them as well. Tons of Tiger, Razorback, and Rebel fans in this area as well. None, back down either, its a strong fan base without many bandwagon fans.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,571
    I've been a Titans fan since '99 and watched 'em ever since.I'm from Memphis myself and i'm glad we've got ourselves a team here in the great state of Tennessee.Proud Titans and Vols fan....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.