Ravens @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Thanks. I'm sure you guys are on your way to another solid season.

2. Titansfan12

Titansfan12 Starter

I am in high school and I only have one friend who likes the Titans at my school. Everyone else either does not care for the NFL or are bandwagon fans

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I'm tired of trying to explain this to you, others have been too, but you just can't grasp the concept of people who are team fans.

So ignore me please, I will be ignoring your silly CJ love.
    It's crap to be attacked by a fake fan like you on the day our TEAM won, while your player stunk...again...

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Reggie Wayne caught 4 balls for 60 yds and 0 TDs.
    Justin Gauge numbers without Manning.

5. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

The best thing I liked about the game was the fact when they hit us in the mouth, we hit them straight back. Glad to see some physicality.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Back with this again dbc? Seriously? lol

I got sucked into a completely moronic debate with you on this subject once already. Not again sir. Wayne is clearly a much better WR than Gage and to say otherwise is just flat out ignorant. Sorry. Wayne had a 100+ yards and a TD last week in Carrie Kollins abysmal first start for the Colts and Gage is in the unemployment line. Case closed.

BTW, you can thank CJ god awful play for finally bumping your quote from my sig. :)

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

If I grew up in Memphis, I would probably root against the Titans. Memphis was begging for an NFL team for decades, then Nashville gets one and says, "Hey, since we don't have a stadium, can we use yours?"

8. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

It's more about it being Kerry Collins than being without Peyton Manning

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I could see an NFL team doing well also. I think Memphis and the cities nearby could support it.

Hell, I am sure Arkansas and Mississippi would get behind them as well. Tons of Tiger, Razorback, and Rebel fans in this area as well. None, back down either, its a strong fan base without many bandwagon fans.

10. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I've been a Titans fan since '99 and watched 'em ever since.I'm from Memphis myself and i'm glad we've got ourselves a team here in the great state of Tennessee.Proud Titans and Vols fan....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar