Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Ray Lewis?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Vigsted, Feb 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,432
    Apparently Ray Lewis is very unhappy in Baltimore and wants to be traded to another team. Considering the Titans need for at LB, would Lewis be a good pickup?

Setting aside the fact that stealing a player like that from the Ravens would be sweet, he could be a dominant force in the middle, if he can stay healthy.
  2. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $111
    I'd rather have him than Hawk

go get him and Cato June and our middle would rock
  3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    I'd be fine with rey rey. I have no grudge against the Ravens anymore, plus they are on our new schedule. :wink2:
  4. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    I Like Ray Lewis, I love his attitude and his play. But he's too old at this point to make an investment on (if he were a FA, it would be one thing, but we'd have to give up some talent to get him). Wait for the draft and get someone.
  5. moose4now Starter

Moolah:
    $55
    I'd do it.

It sounds like no other team has offered more than a #2 for him at this point, either.
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,503
    that would be fine, if we didnt already trade our 3.

i'm with Kami on this one. he's too old.
  7. Titantonic Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    He's way past his prime and injury prone at this stage of his career. He's still a good player but I'd take Hawk any day of the week over Ray Lewis at this point.
  8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    I don't think there is a rating for leadership at the combine...
    Between Lewis and Bulluck...God, could you imagine RAY LEWIS getting in Pacman's face? We gotta get Ray. What if it's affordable? Bulluck really dissapointed me as a leader this past year. Not that he isn't a leader but there was too much non sense between him and Jones. Ray Lewis would squash that crap and light a fire under all 10 others...Once again posters are looking at a player for face value and ignoring the intangible benefits that are often dismissed as homer hog wash...I like what Ray brings.
  9. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    No! A million times no!
  10. Titantonic Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Well, I guess we could consider that little murder incident at the Super Bowl in Atlanta.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.