Ray Lewis?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Vigsted, Feb 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ray Lewis Is A God

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

wow only your third post and you PROVE your opinions are like the points on Whose Line Is It?

:ravens:

3. moose4now

moose4now Starter

But will he ever be a Titan? :winker:

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

sigh, poms. They will never learn.

5. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

No. Warney is a god.....

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

7. hmmm.... i wonder who won the ashes

:ha:

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

If we were one LB away from a championship I could see possibly being tempted. However we don't have alot of CAP room and a bunch of holes to fill. The timetable for this team is in a couple of years and by then Ray Ray might not be worth having. Giving up draft picks and spending money on this guy means we don't have the money or draft picks to get younger guys who can round out the team.

Also, Lewis is an UFA which means the Ravens would have to sign him to trade him. If we really wanted Lewis we would have to pay him mega bucks which I'm not sure he is worth anymore based on last years performance. If he came cheap enough he might be worth considering. Brown is in his last year and we wouldn't spend money on Henry. I'm not sure I wouldn't rather have Henry at a reduced price however.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

We've got a spat between a brit and two aussies on an american football board run by some yank. Well, it could be worse... we could have French fans.[​IMG]

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

:homer: mmmmm French fries

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar