Ray Rice , Steve Slaton ?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Puck, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Like then what are you looking for he just stated positive things and you don't look for any of it. If you know what were looking for so much then who are we taking.

I'm sorry if 300 carries turns you away from a RB.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Puck you don't get it.

Reggie bush the most explosive back in college history is not explosive at all in the pros. Being fast and running an eye popping 40 time doesn't translate to explosive in the nfl and i sure in the hell don't want to use a top 3 pick on another back. If you like slaton more because you perceive him to be a better big play threat fine but perception is not always reality in the nfl. Brian westbrook is a 3rd rd pick who ran a 4.57 40 is much more explosive than a lot of backs who were drafted ahead of him.

Choice is a good productive back who can break tackles and make people miss. That's good enough for me in the 4th rd..

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

From the 2005 draft another back of similar size that wasn't explosive enough.

6'0 220

4.52 40 time....

drafted in rd 4.

Marion Barber

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I also like Xavier Omon somewhere in th 5-6 round area I think he will be a steal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar