RB Javon Ringer back in the mix, ready to help

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

Running back Javon Ringer needed patience during the first two weeks of the NFL season.

He watched the season-opener against the Patriots because of elbow infection that required two surgeries. He watched Sunday’s game at San Diego from his couch in Nashville.

Ringer said he’s feeling better now, but admitted he needs work from a conditioning standpoint. He returned to practice on Wednesday for the first time since September 7.

“I didn’t do a whole lot as far as getting in with the offense,’’ Ringer said. “I feel like I am in OK shape, but definitely nowhere near where I was before this happened.”

Ringer’s now ready to do his part to help jump-start a running game that’s been stuck in its tracks with Chris Johnson.

“I know they want to get C.J. rolling, so I am sure he is always going to get the bulk of the carries,” Ringer sad. “I just want to be able to do my part to help us win, whether it is the third down stuff or whatever. I just want to win.”

Source: Titans Insider

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We're cooking now! LOL

3. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Yep committment to empty seats II

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

No wonder we're 0-2! Ringer hasn't been playing!

We're good to go now!

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ringer is smart, maybe he understands the zone blocking scheme. He did look alright in it last year before we used the 2010 plays.

6. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

If nothing else, the little engine that can't will run north to south.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Exactly. If Ringer could step in at OG or C he might be able to help the team win.

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

his 7 carries for 3 yards will go well with CJ's 15 for 9.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Ringer will rack up more yards than CJ if given just half the attempts. Bank that..

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar