Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

RB Nash Held From Practice/Haynesworth Slimmer

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    The Haynesworth news is really fantastic. He is an incredible talent, and he's still very young. I think he will dominate this year and make the pro bowl if he keeps this attitude and doesn't get hurt.
  2. Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Moolah:
    $21
    I always get excited about AH and every year he disappoints. But I'll hop on the band wagon one last time.

The loss of weight should add speed and reduce injuries. I just hope how ever he lost the weight he added strength and range of motion to help prevent injury
  3. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000

AH disappointed you last yr? I must have slept through the season
  4. Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Moolah:
    $10
    Good bye, Nash. Welcome Trim Al. Let's get this party started.
  5. Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Moolah:
    $21
    4-12 with little to no pass rush. If you take KVB out of the picture we had nothing. I do not want to start this argument again especially if he comes into camp healthy and gives us 16 games. I like they guy and always root for him he just has disappointed ME as a #1.

There is an older thread that I stated my issues with the guy. Mainly his lack of effort to stay healthy and the injuries IMO have always been due to lack of conditioning.
  6. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,501
    I'm with you on that. I'd like to see him show up in shape mentally, then I'm sure I wouldn't be disappointed.
  7. Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    byebye damien nash!
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,487
    My bad. Sixth pick, fifth round.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.