RB Shonn Greene visiting Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brew City, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion Tip Jar Donor

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter
    RT @kirbymurra: What about Shonn Greene to Green Bay? ... I ask you: What about Shonn Greene to Tennessee?

No sure what to make of this. Don't know if he's just messing with the guy or we are actually interested in Shonn Greene.
  2. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Seems pretty vague. Take it as an idea until someone else runs with it.
  3. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Special Teams Standout

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Brew City

Wouldn't mind it but would rather use the cap space to get someone else then draft Le'veon Bell or some other mid round RB. I didn't think we had that much cap space to get all of these guys if Sammie Hill signs too and we still have to sign our draft picks.
  5. THE_TITAN

No one really knows our true cap situation. Also restructuring Hass, cutting Amano, Hawkins and trading Washington will free up quite a bit of cap room.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. Brew City

Good point. I guess I should leave that up to the FO. I really like what they're doing so far. Just hope we don't turn into the Eagles/Redskins with all these big name free agents who suck for their new team.
  7. THE_TITAN

Well, the contracts seem to be front loaded so if they turn out to suck they wouldn't be as costly to get rid of.
  8. FLA Titans Fan

FLA Titans Fan The GM

Id like us to sign him and use a mid to later round pick on a RB maybe K. Barner. I have the feeling that the Munch n Webster are going for few weapons to help out Locker. Smash n Dash!
  9. Soxcat

Soxcat Starter

If the Titans were to sign him it would be a way to fill out #2 RB spot without using a draft pick on a RB. He is a little more of a power back than CJ much better than Harper.

This really isn't a great draft for RBs anyway. So to get a legit guy to be the #2 might take a 3rd or 4th round pick. Signing him means we can use that pick one the OL or LB or other area of need.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  10. mike75

mike75 Starter Tip Jar Donor

I'm all for it and yes he is much better than Harper.

He just had back to back 1,000 yard seasons and averages 4.2 a carry.