RB Situation

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Crash Override, Jun 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

If White does like everyone thinks he will you have to release Nash or Payton

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

If White? No way they are going release White even if he stinks up the place this year so it is already a given that Nash and Payton are about good as gone IMO unless there is a trade or something involving Brown or Henry. White has the most job security of all the backs right now as far as staying in Nashville. One guy who could be on the hot seat if he doesn't have a very good pre-season is Flemming.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I've forgotten since last year, but isn't there an early cut before the final cut? And when is the 53 man cut? Right at the end of preseason? Day before the season opener?

Sorry, I have trouble remembering the exact timing of some of this stuff from year-to-year. It's definitely going to be interesting to see who sticks around at WR, RB, and LB. I really wish Moses would make the team, but it's a heck of a longshot.

4. We shouldn't trade Brown, not this season anyway............

5. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Yeah that's what i think.

6. Brian

Brian Big Fan

My $0.02:

By lucking into White in the 2nd round, and having Henry around, the Titans are now free to run Brown until he drops......and they will.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

well, that would happen anyway

:sad2:

8. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Yes I do in fact, want it? Also, to me, Brown hasn't proven squat in the NFL. He hasn't proven any toughness whatsoever, no mean streak, nothing.

I do. So if he was such as stud, why was he picked in the 3rd round?

Man aren't we on a quest to drop negativity on White. What is it with guys like you? Jesus, why don't you switch teams while you're at it? And for the record, that was a rare occasion White got stopped. Brown gets stuffed ALL the time, and don't try to tell me the opposite.

That is such a poor argument. So, Larry Johnson would be an 800-yard back here? Please... Oh, and BTW, I got you wrong. Try again

9. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I think there are two other things about White we should look at.

1. In addition to the Arizona St. game, go back and watch the Rose Bowl. White looked better than Leinart, Young, or Bush.

2. In 2004, and coming into this year, White was the starter ahead of Bush. If you don't believe me, check White's profile at USC's official site.

http://usctrojans.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/white_lendale00.html

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

White looked better then Young in the rose bowl??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar