RB Situation

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Crash Override, Jun 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I thought the same thing when I typed ti. It was a close call. The point is he looked very, very good.

2. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Sorry. I like White, but if you think he had a better game or close to the game that Young did, you need a new TV. Young was head and shoulders the best player on that field that night.

3. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Since you're going to insult my TV..........

White looked better than Leinart, Young, or Bush IN THE FIRST HALF

There. Now leave my TV alone...........:))

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Tobias digs the blue! (and he is Fünke):nana2:

5. wg53

wg53 Starter

Soxcat...You mention that Brown showed up in big games, etc. But did Brown have to split carries with Reggie Bush? Or any other RB for that matter. I don't believe he did. White on the other hand did split carries. Makes a big difference when you get 25-30+ carries compared to the 15-20 that White had. Brown had more opportunities to have big yardage games. Something that White did not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar