Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

RB Stefphon Jefferson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, May 10, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
  1. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,863
    I've watched some tape on him and I cant say I'm impressed. He played for a sub-par school in a sub-par conference against sub-par competition. I know that gets thrown around a lot but there are reasons why he went undrafted. Yes, yes I know.. he played at the same school as Kapernik lol.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,096
    Guy has some decent speed, but since Nevada runs the pistol offense it's tough to say whether this kid has a shot at making the team.

Nothing he does jumps out at you, but hey, he's here now so best of luck to the guy. (I hope we never need for him to play)
  3. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $726
    Lets let Pollard hit him a couple times and see if he gets up. Then we can judge.
    Aqutis30 high fives this.
  4. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,863

Honestly, they need to line up the entire roster and let them take 1-2 hits from Pollard as a test of will and physical endurance. All the puss$% exit field left lol.
    Ensconatus, Titan43 and GOFIGURETITANS high five this.
  5. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $726
    Now that's how you build a team. Aqutis30 for GM! Can I get a second?
    rodgev, Titan43 and Aqutis30 high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,571
    Jefferson doesn’t offer up the ideal speed that teams expect from their running backs. During the 2013 NFL Combine, the Nevada product clocked a 4.68 40-yard time and wasn’t spectacular in agility drills.

His elusiveness is also an issue, as Jefferson consistently failed to make the first defender miss due to his lack of agility.

Speed issues aside, Jefferson also struggles with technique as a runner. More often than not, he runs with a high pad level and doesn’t do a good job of avoid contacting or protecting the ball.

:huh:
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,096
    You're gonna end up sending half our team to the hospital.
  7. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $726
    Actually, isnt pads up the way everyone is supposed to play now with the new dumb@ss helmet rule?
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    A lot of that article looked to be rehashed from someone's draft bio.