RB/WR/OL Blocking in tonights game.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LiLTex12, Nov 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

It's funny because on Jeff Fisher's show after the Pats loss, Dinger said they didn't run sets with CJ and Lendale in the backfield together because that would mean CJ would have to block and no one (including CJ) on the Titans wanted that to happen...

2. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

This is one of those things that gets overlooked way too much. WRs are judged by receptions alone, and that's obviously their #1 job... but guys like Britt can make such a huge difference in the run game. Our WRs may not ever lead the league in receptions, but we've got some football players that are a big part of CJs 2000 yard goal. I love to see all 11 guys playing together like this.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I like our guy C.J. also, but if your referred to by your initials in this league then your obviously damn good. I heard one announcer say C.J. is the NFL's version of M.J. (Michael Jordan). Wow if it ends up being a reality. He's real good, but IDK about the best ever yet.

You said it. I hope come time to resign Britt that the Titans don't use his lack of receptions to low ball him. Keeping this guy is clutch for C.J. to flirt with career records.

4. 24

24 Starter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar