RBs Brown & Henry

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

With Pacman gone, what are the chances that Brown and/or Henry get a shot at kick & punt returns?

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Brown, none, he's never really done it. Henry, possibly, but only if he's the third stringer.

3. Young54

Young54 Starter

brown?!?! no way!

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

We would not want Brown injured by the incoming ball.

5. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Yea, RBs don't find themselves handling returns often... you need soft hands and a quick burst, but RBs are generally built for power more than burst and most are average receivers at best. Roby, Orr and Finnegan have handled returns for us already, and Davis will get into the mix. I see those 4 handling the majority. But then again, for KO returns, who would like to see Chris Henry at full steam coming at them? Scary.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Interesting comment about RBs handling KRs. 3 of the top 4 KRs in the NFL last year based on average were RBs, Maroney, Drew and Turner.

Michael (I should be a Titan) Turner had almost 1000 return yards last year and a 26.5 average despite not returning one for a TD.

The biggest problem with RBs returning kicks is they usually prefer they don't do it because of possible injury. A guy like Henry might be pretty good if he has some instincts to go with that size, speed and strength. I hope he isn't one of those looks like Tarzan plays like Jane type of players.

7. if anyone it would definately be henry, and he does go down pretty easily soxcat from what i have seen

8. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Can anyone post some game footage of Chris Henry? I still havent seen any

9. search the yahoo thing and go to the nfl draft videos and then go to him, it wont be to far cause he was 50 overall

10. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Even if we needed Brown to he wouldn't. He thinks thats too far below his standards and is selfish...........form what I've seen in heard IMO anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar