RBs dont make good RBs, OLs make good RBs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Nov 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

ben tate and bush would each average over 4.0 ypc because they fight for extra yards and run north and south...not sideline to sideline and fall down in the sight of a defender...

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

The majority of our running plays are to the outside of the line now. That should tell you that the coaches know we have an interior line problem even if they wont acknowledge it.

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

This.

CJ is average today.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

3.2 ypc is not average, not even close

5. bigdogtitan

bigdogtitan Camp Fodder

The o-line needs to be upgraded period,however that gets done.We need to run harper between the tackles .Cj/ringer are just too small aganist some defensive fronts.Play calling along with mis-matches in personel should help even if the line is struggling for whatever reason.Do we even have a HEAVY package on offense for the goaline?

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Amano taking out Stevens did not help any of the 2 TE formations

Put Cook in the backfield once in Atlanta, not sure what that was supposed too accomplish

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

What happened to Hall? Did he even play in Atlanta?

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

NFL stats shows he started, also shows he did absoutly zero.

Guess he needs some more juice

9. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

No, I can think of about 30 guys I want before CJ.

With how he is running the ball, he is only going as far the big boys can move the line.

With CJ right now, the difference between a good o-line and a bad o-line is the difference between 1 YPC and 3 YPC.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yep

I have never seen a RB go fetal before CJsideways.

its embarassing as a fan, I really dont know how CJ deals with it, other than not giving a rats arse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar