"Re-do" Poll- NOW do you want Peyton?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Mar 15, 2012.

?

Do you want Peyton NOW?

Poll closed Mar 16, 2012.
  1. Yes- same as before

51.8%
  2. No-same as before

24.7%
  3. Yes-I changed my mind

21.2%
  4. No-I changed my mind

2.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

4-5 year deal with upwards of a 100 mil is not good for this team, or any team, we will be cap locked quick with those type of numbers. It's not even funny how stupid this whole chase is, ive been a pure no guy the whole time and I still stick with it. Start Locker, F* manning.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titandude

Titandude Stand Up Guy!

IMO, any five year deal will be back loaded. Peyton knows he will have two years at the helm with the Titans before Locker takes over. This may hinder him coming to the Titans as he could play longer as the starter with both the Broncos and the 49ers.

I guess the big question may be whether Peyton will agree to be a back-up in year three.

3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

And if Manning plays well for 2 years, good enough to still be effective.. and he wants to play more, is he expected to move onto a new team? Or is he to play until he feels like retiring.

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

He will be farve all over again.

5. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

This is already becoming Favre-esque.

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Which is why we need to bail ASAP.

7. iQon

iQon Starter

Are we really looking at that kind of contract for a 36 year old Peyton Manning? Or is that just speculation? Because if so, no thanks.

The only reason I'd even want that devil would be to build around him (quickly) and win a Lombardi.

Does this guy want to win, or just get paid?

8. Smitty46953

Smitty46953 Starter

Perhaps it is time for another poll since the financials have seemed to be again changing minds... Might I recommend you guys all get together and gather around a stripper pole at the nicest club in Nashville and relax till this circus is over ... :brow:

9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I need a re-do, re-do poll lol. I originally said no, then yes, now I'm back to no.

10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Maybe the legislature, rather than slobbing manning, could suspend the three foot rule for a week or so? That would actually help!

After seeing the price tag, I'm rapidly weaving back toward no...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar